Social Media and Internet Usage Task 5:
'Social Networks don't bring us closer together as we now talk through computers rather than to each other.'
Although I disagree with this statement, I do think that communicating through Social Networks does loose the personal face-to-face feel. In my opinion, I think it is wrong to communicate with someone, who is in the same room as you, through Social Networks because it isn't as personal or as sociable. However, if you matter to be communicating with someone who might be in another country or city, it keeps you in touch and up to date with one another. If it wasn't for Social Networks, a lot of people would loose contact with others if they have moved away etc, which conveys how Social Networks bring us closer together.
Although I disagree with this statement, I do think that communicating through Social Networks does loose the personal face-to-face feel. In my opinion, I think it is wrong to communicate with someone, who is in the same room as you, through Social Networks because it isn't as personal or as sociable. However, if you matter to be communicating with someone who might be in another country or city, it keeps you in touch and up to date with one another. If it wasn't for Social Networks, a lot of people would loose contact with others if they have moved away etc, which conveys how Social Networks bring us closer together.
Comments
Post a Comment