Social Media and Internet Usage Task 3:

Analysing my Socialising:

Before I started to monitor my social media use, I didn't think that I went on social media that often. After taking a log of my social media usage, I was actually really surprised and shocked because of how many times I went on social media in twenty-four hours. Snapchat was my most visited app, with a record of nine times! Although I went on Snapchat and other apps, such as Instagram, quite frequently, it wasn't really for very long periods of time. The length of time, that I spent on my social media apps, ranged between less than one minute to ten minutes. Normally, I go on social media to chat with my friends, read articles about different things and just browse. When I visit these apps, I am normally sat in the living room or waiting for my dinner to be ready etc. For me, it is really important that you don't sit on your phone when eating dinner or tea. This is because, I think you should have a break from your phone and the world of social media. Also, I think you should enjoy your food and spend time with the people who matter the most, which for me is my family. Since monitoring my internet usage, I have came to realise that it is a mixture of useful and pointless! From now on, I am certainly going to spend less time pointlessly browsing on Facebook. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gender Representation Task 4:

Photography Project Task 3:

Task 3: