Task 1:

1) My definition of 'creativity' would be when you used your imagination and think out of the box when creating something. Also, I think creativity is something that someone, who creates  things that are interesting and eye-catching, has.

2)  Actual definition of creativity: "The use of imagination or original ideas to create something; inventiveness."

3) The similarities between my definition of creativity and the actual definition is that they both include the word "imagination" and that creativity is used to create something. However, I also said in my definition that creativity can be something that a person can have if they create really eye-catching things.

4) I think they're both pretty accurate and good definitions and somebody, who didn't know what the word meant, could use both and understand the word. If I had to choose, though, I'd probably say the actual definition because it is a bit more defined and more direct (to the point).


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gender Representation Task 4:

Photography Project Task 3:

Task 3: